Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Bento


I don't always pack a lunch for myself to take to work since I only work half a day, but I was going to be working late today so I packed myself a bento to take with me. One tied holds mixed greens and chicken strips and the top one has a fruit salad of cantaloupe, fresh pineapple and strawberries; on the other side of the divider is some white cheddar cheese, the crackers to eat with the cheese is in a separate bag. After the first bento I made I learned that crackers get very soggy in with the other foods! I am going to try and eat lunch with Samantha tomorrow so I will probably have another bento to show. I found a cute idea that I am going to try and recreate for hers. I don't do cute unless I am making bentos for Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.