Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday, Monday

Interesting week this week. I didn't lose any weight, in fact I gained a little over a pound. I know I stayed pretty on track with me eating and I did exercise. Maybe it is hormonal or water retention or something, who knows. I have noticed a pattern so far with m weight loss. I have two good weeks of loss, one of no loss and one of a very small loss. Since my goal is to become a healthier person I am choosing to look at the positive changes I have noticed over the past couple of weeks. My clothes are starting to get a little baggier and I am able to wear some shirts that I haven't been able to wear for a while. I can tell that I am stronger when I walk/job. I am able to stay on the treadmill longer and I am walking at a faster pace. Even though the scale didn't go in the right direction I know that I am still making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.