Friday, April 1, 2011

Bento Box Friday


When Samantha was over here the other night, she reminded me that I haven't brought her a Bento Box lunch in a couple of weeks and could I bring one soon. I was off today so I decided to have lunch with her at school. For lunch we had: (top tier) grilled salmon, asparagus, rice balls and a heart shaped hard boiled egg. (Bottom tier) was strawberries, grapes and blueberries, some carrot sticks, zucchini sticks, broccoli and mushrooms with some spicy ranch dressing to dip the vegetables in. Mine was pretty much the same but I had regular rice, not rice balls with happy faces. I included the egg because I just recently got the molds for that. We also had another container that had some sliced oranges. Another bento lunch that earned me two thumbs up!

I am linking this to the "What's For Lunch Wednesday". Lots of great ideas for you to check out!


Once when I was making salmon for dinner Samantha asked what was for dinner and I told her "salmon". She said "Oooh, goodie! That's my favorite kind of chicken!" I always think of that when I serve her salmon too. And I guess this was the first time she had asparagus, her mom asked her what she ate for dinner and she thought about it for a few seconds and then said "Ms. Gina gave me hibiscus and it was good". I always remember that with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.