Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milestone

I hit a milestone this week in my weight loss. I finally hit the 25 lb mark. I am 25 lbs lighter than I was three and a half months ago. I feel better. I have more energy. I am very proud of myself and feel like I have really accomplished something. In the past when I get to this point, I have tended to slack up some and try and rationalize bad choices because "I've worked so hard and I deserve a reward". Anyone else done this? And then my treats start becoming bad habits and then I start gaining again. I have decided that this time will be different. Since my goal is to be healthy not just lose weight, I really don't have any foods that I have decided are off limits. I do try and look at everything as a choice.

I have worked very hard and I do deserve something. I deserve to live a healthy life. I am worth the trouble and the extra time that it takes to make sure I always have healthy food choices available. That is what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.