Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly weigh in 1/17

Hmmm, not really sure what happened this week but the scale stayed the same. I have been making healthy choices and I have exercised too. If I were on Biggest Loser, it would be the dreaded Week 2 weigh in which is pretty notorious for low numbers. I am not discouraged, at least it did not go in the opposite direction and I know that I have eaten healthy for the most part. We did eat out twice this week so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. But I didn't go crazy at the restaurants either. I enjoyed my meals and probably ate a little more than I should had. I went shopping with my new week's meal plan and got lots of fresh foods. one thing I did do yesterday that wasn't the best for me was making homemade potato chips. I was craving something crunchy and salty. I did make them with a sweet potato though. And I only made one potato that Kip and I split. 

I am kind of on a kick too where I am trying to make as much of the food I eat as possible. I have been making my own salad dressing, made my own chips and  bought the ingredients to start making my own bread. It bothers me that so many of the foods I eat have ingredients that I have no clue as to what they even are. I have also made the last several batches of salsa that we have had too. One the menu for Friday night is a BBQ Chicken Pizza with whole wheat crust and I am going to make the BBQ sauce too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.