Sunday, January 16, 2011

Healthier Fried Rice

I haven't blogged this week much, but I am still eating healthy and have managed to get it some exercise almost every day. the changes I have been making over the past few months have become more and more routine so that i am not having to think about is as much. I wanted to share this picture of a recipe I made from the Biggest Loser cookbook. It is a brown rice saute filled with veggies and using brown rice. Several months ago I decided I really liked making my own fried rice meals. They are fairly economical and a great way to use up leftovers without having to eat the same meal over and over. I followed this recipe as written with the exception of leaving out the celery. That is one food that I just do not like at all. When I make it again I would do it the same way except I would probably add some mushrooms. Other than that I really liked this healthier version of Fried Rice. Tomorrow is weigh in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.