Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Victory

May is always an incredibly busy month for me and this one has been no exception. The first weekend I went to Cleveland to deliver some supplies to the tornado relief going on there, the second one was Mother's Day, my birthday was on the 16th and my nephews Cole and Silas had birthdays on the 22nd and 23rd. So in the last three weeks I have been on the road, celebrated three birthdays and Mother's Day. AND I STILL LOST WEIGHT! The numbers weren't as high as they had been being but I would have been happy just staying put. To see a reduction means, to me, that I am really incorporating the healthy changes I have been making. I did meet my goal of losing 30 lbs before my birthday. More importantly, I was able to run around the aquarium in Chattanooga chasing a four year old and had no problem keeping up with him. A very proud moment was when he decided to run up a very large staircase, across the viewing podium and down the other side, I was able to run behind him and wasn't out of breath. Becoming healthy is feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.