Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update and a Bento


I lost .8 of a lb. last week. I am not disappointed with that because it is still progress. I taught a couple of classes this weekend and that ended up throwing off my eating schedule a little. That plus a couple of fast food meals. Normally I plan better than that though!

I have my bento lunch pictured above. I have a tuna salad wrapped in a tortilla with some spinach leaves, some strawberries and grapes in the top tier and a tossed salad in the bottom tier. I am linking this bento to What's For Lunch Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.