Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bento Lunch


Here is another bento lunch that Samantha and I had this week. I really enjoy going to eat lunch with her at school and do so as often as I can. I usually don't tell her I am coming so that it is a surprise. I try and so something different every time, making sure I include her some of her favorite foods. I didn't want to go to the store so I improvised. I had some salmon so I cooked that and then broke it up with some green onions and mayo and then filled the jumbo shells with that mixture. There was a lemon wedge to squeeze over that and some corn in the top tier. The bottom tier has a hard boiled egg, some blueberries and cheese kabobs, tomatoes and carrots with hummus as a dip for the veggies.

I am linking to the What's for Lunch Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.