Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year




I have decided to change the focus of this blog a little bit. It's okay, it's my blog! In addition to trying to live healthier lives, we are attempting to live a little more frugally. We learned very quickly that following a specific meal plan led to much higher costs at the grocery store. Another thing that we really learned was that when we take the time to plan for meals by making a meal plan and going to the grocery store that it was much easier to eat healthy and that if there were healthy choices available that we made healthy choices. This year we are going to try and take that way of thinking and apply it to our finances. We are going to be paying off some credit cards in the near future and will set a new budget. One thing I have found while looking for Frugal living tips, was that many people following a frugal lifestyle make their own laundry detergent. That is my project for today. This is the picture of the grated bar of soap!

After that I will be sitting down to make our meal plan for the week. I would love any healthy eating tips or frugal living tips that you might want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.