Friday, May 2, 2014

Veggie Stir Fry





I try to do meatless meals at least a couple of times a week. Toward the end of the week, before going to the grocery store again, I usually have a little of this and a little of that left in the fridge. I will pull out all the leftover veggies and cut them in bite size pieces and toss them in my large skillet. There is usually some type of cooked rice or pasta in there too, and I will toss that in at the end. It is a perfect way for me to use all the leftovers and not waste anything. I also love that using the leftovers this way takes care of the leftovers, but feels like a new meal.

This particular version was onion, carrots, snow peas, asparagus, zucchini, and mushrooms along with some bow tie pasta. I had a little balsamic vinaigrette left over and added that to the mix too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.