Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We have Carrots!


I was so happy when I got to the site to pick up my CSA share this week. We have carrots! I have always loved carrots and didn't realize that I would be getting some already. This week we also got garlic scapes, garlic, swiss chard, parsley, spearmint, green onions radishes, and lettuce. Yummy!

I am still working out on a regular basis. Last week I lost another 1.8 lbs. That seems to be a very popular number for me, I have had several weeks with that as my total. I have been working out on average 5-6 days each week. This week I joined an online exercise challenge and the challenge is to burn off 4500 calories in exercise. Yikes! That is way above what I have been doing but I decided to give it a try. Yesterday was pretty good, I burned 770 between walking, the elliptical machine and the weight machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.