Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grateful for my job

Today I am thankful for my job, not only that I have one, but that I have one that I enjoy. Of course I would rather sit at home and amuse myself endlessly, but since I do need to work, I can't think of a better place. One thing that makes my job so great is the people that I get to work with every day. Another thing that is especially important to me is the fact that I am in a little office by myself. I can sit when I need to, stand up and walk around when I need to do that, this job cause me very little additional pain. That is a big deal to me. So today I am grateful for my job and my co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.