Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grateful for my In-Laws

I have been truly blessed with some of the greatest in-laws in the entire world. I have heard absolute horror stories about mothers in law especially. My in-laws welcomed me into their lives the first time they met me and that has not changed in the five years I have been a part of their family. I do know how fortunate I am and I am grateful for them. It's had coming into a new family, but I have never been made feel awkward or unwelcome in their home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.