Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Day Grocery Shopping

We went through our first week of menus on our new eating plan.  Kip so bravely volunteered to go to the grocery store alone. I certainly took him up on that offer! I made the list and he took off on his own. More than half of the grocery list was produce. While he was there some woman came up to him and asked if he was a chef, I guess because he was buying so much fresh stuff. I do think it is odd that eating healthy is so much more expensive than eating not so healthy. Well, hopefully we are off to a good start, our food is prepped and packed for tomorrow. Join us as I chart our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.