Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 2

Wow, there is a lot off prep work and cooking to eating healthy! Today went well too, although someone offered me a chocolate chip cookie and I ate one without thinking. Other than that the day went well and I was able to do part of the prep work for tomorrow, but Kip is going to have to finish it. Since I am gone overnight two or three nights a week, I am having to pack more food on those days to make sure that what I am eating will be healthy. Those are the days too, that I have been most tempted to get fast food or junk food.  Tonight was one of my favorite meals; chili! I made this particular healthy recipe and took to a chili dinner at church and it got rave reviews and we really like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.