Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chicken Salad Lunch



I made this lunch for myself using my Laptop Lunches bento box. It was a pretty simply lunch, just some chicken salad that I made with some grapes and almonds in it, along with a roll and some cucumber spears. I also had an orange in my lunch box too. I usually try to remember to toss some fruit in my lunch box, just in case lunch wasn't enough, but with that ginormous roll, that wasn't a problem with this lunch. 

I am getting much better at packing lunches. I struggled with lunches more than anything else when I started eliminating fast foods and highly processed frozen lunches. I do get bored with eating the same thing over and over again, so variety is a must for me. Kip doesn't mind eating the same foods as often as I do. I save the leftovers from dinner and go ahead and put them in either this bento or one of my Easy Lunchboxes and I am ready to go. It is almost as convenient as grabbing a frozen meal. I also save money and have much less food waste than I did before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.