Friday, March 2, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham Bento



Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

I had already made our bentos when the schools decided to dismiss early. We are in for some bad weather and since the storms are supposed to hit around dismissal time, school got out early. Since I had already made them, I went to Samantha's house and ate with her there. She was thrilled with her green eggs. I made deviled eggs the way I normally do plus I added some chopped spinach to make them green. The ham is rolled up and then there are some mini toasts to go with the ham. The bottom tier has some cherry tomatoes that I halved and the added some fresh mozzarella and put them on an umbrella pick. The fruit salad is strawberries, bananas, apple slices and red grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.