Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday's Bento


School is back in session and that means bento lunches on a more regular basis. I forgot to take a photo of the actual bento so this one will have to do. We had some rice balls, shrimp and crab sticks in the bottom tier and and carrots, tomatoes and baby bell cheese in the top tier with a small fruit salad of kiwi, strawberries and raspberries in the little puppy container. Over the summer I ordered us some new bento supplies to surprise her with so this was the first time Samantha saw the orange bento box and the new lunch box. After she opened everything and spread it out she said "This is paradise!". I know she loves these so it makes it more than worth my time to spend the extra time to make these for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.