Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Challenging Weekend

I hate that I am going to be out of town for the next two weekends and then the weekend I get back I have a birthday party. If I had a choice, I would have been on my healthy eating plan a little longer before spending two days completely out of my routine. I am packing healthy snacks and some yogurt and fruit for breakfast tomorrow. We are also packing a picnic lunch for this afternoon. Hopefully by planning some I not blow it too bad. Weigh in Day on Monday. My parents are notorious for eating out for almost every meal and they know all my favorite spots. By heading out this morning instead of last night we will miss my favorite breakfast place, and that was another piece of planning. 

I am thinking about taking pictures of myself and posting to chronicle my weight loss. Haven't decided yet though. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.