Sunday, September 17, 2017

No Peek Chicken




This is one of those recipies that I kept seeing on Facebook and Pinterest that I finally decided to try. It was delicious!! Not quite sure why I waited so long to make it, but it is definitely a repeat recipe. I paired it with one of our favorite sides; creamed spinach.


No Peek Chicken

1 box Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild rice soup mix
1 can of cream of mushroom soup 
1 can of cream of chicken soup***
2 soup cans of water 
Chicken Breasts or thighs

Combine rice mix, seasoning packet, soups and water in a 9 x 13 pan and mix well. Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 for two and a half hours.


***The original recipe calls for 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of celery. I don't like celery so I used cream of chicken instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.