Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon



We really like Brussles Sprouts and I have several different ways that I cook them, but I think this is our favorite. Anything with bacon is better, right? 



Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon

4 strips thick-cut bacon

2 tablespoons butter
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
1/2 large onion, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, then roughly chop.
In same pan with bacon fat, melt butter over high heat. Add onions and Brussels Sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss bacon back into pan. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.