Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Breakfast for dinner





I am not a morning person at all. Not even the tiniest piece of me likes early mornings. I do however, lover breakfast foods. Me getting up early enough to make breakfast before I leave to go some where almost never happens. I still want those breakfast foods so once a month or so, I like to make breakfast for dinner.

I grew up with a Dad that worked swing shift and if he had worked all night and slept all day, he wanted to eat breakfast. Mom had several breakfast meals she would rotate through and we would have breakfast the week he was on midnights each month.  I love to cook, and I am told I am good at it, but my Mom makes the best biscuits!! Hands down she wins that contest. I actually like her gravy a little better than my own too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.