Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Enchilada Soup



This is one of those super easy soups to throw together on a busy night. It is delicious and can be made in a matter of minutes with ingredients that I usually have on hand most of the time.

When I take food to someone in need, I try to give things that can be readily made into meals. Since all the ingredients are canned, this is an easy one to give. Tuck in a small recipe card and you are good to go!


Enchilada Soup

1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, OR a can of Rotel
1 (15 oz) can sweet corn, drained
1 (12.5 oz) can chicken breast, drained
1 (10 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
1 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning

Optional toppings:
chopped cilantro
shredded cheese
sour cream
jalapeƱo slices
tortilla chips

Mix all ingredients together and simmer until heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.