Thursday, February 16, 2017

Chicken Scampi



We love pasta here and my house! This dish is a favorite of mine, I love the lemon and garlic combo that this recipe has. If I had garlic bread it would have been a perfect meal!



Chicken Scampi

2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks or left whole

1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup chopped scallions or onions
2 tablespoons parsley
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
Linguini cooked according to package directions
freshly grated Parmesan cheese to taste

In a large skillet, add butter and oil over medium heat
Add scallions or onions, garlic,and pepper
Sauté for a few minutes until onions start to get soft
Add chicken, lemon juice, and parsley
Sauté for 7 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink
Add parmesan cheese to the linguini and mix well
Serve the chicken over the linguini and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.