Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday's Bento


Samantha requested sushi for today's bento lunch. So I made her some sushi with crab and salmon. She also have a finger salad with some mushrooms, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes along with some ranch dipping sauce. To finish all the meal she has a fruit cup with oranges, grapes and blueberries ( they are under the grapes ). I usually eat with my niece Abby too, but don't usually take her a lunch. Samantha is the first one to eat lunch so I can catch her before she buys her lunch. I usually forget to call my sister-in-law to tell her to let Abby know not to buy her lunch. I was on the ball this week and managed to get everything at the store on my main grocery shopping trip and call my SIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.