Thursday, March 2, 2017

Reubens for Dinner



When making my meal plan for the week, I try and take my schedule into consideration. It is easier to stick with a meal plan when I do that. On days that I have a lot going on I make sure that I have simple meals planned. Tonight, we had Reuben Sandwiches. If we have sandwiches for dinner I prefer them to be hot sandwiches and this is one of our favorites. Homemade Thousand Island  dressing makes this even better!

Thousand Island Dressing

1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoon white vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
1 teaspoon white onion, finely minced
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper

Throughly mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.