Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh, How I Have Missed You



Kip and I bought a grill two summers ago and we decided to go with charcoal. I had never cooked on charcoal before, I had only used gas grills. I am so glad we went with a charcoal one! Neither of us thought we would use it as often as we do, but we both love grilling on it. We do burgers, some steaks, veggies, especially corn on the cob, and have even done a couple of pizzas. 

Last night I pulled out the grill for the first time and grilled burgers.

Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.