Friday, June 29, 2012

Apple Pie Jam



Having my canning stuff out again is proving to be as fun and as satisfying as I remember it being. I have just been going through a couple of canning books/magazines looking for types of jam and other things to make while the fruit is so available. This one was a new recipe for me, it is called Apple Pie Jam. I love raw apples but only occasionally like them cooked so I only made one small batch of this. It is delicious though! I didn't have any left after filling these jars so Kip didn't get a sample, but I  know he is going to like this one.

I am off today looking for peaches to can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.