Monday, September 18, 2017

Eggs in Purgatory




This recipe has been on my "to try" list for a while now and since we are eating more meatless meals, I decided it was time to give it a try. When I am exercising I often watch The Chew, it is one of my favorite shows. I am not sure how smart it is to watch a cooking show while I'm exercising though. I have gotten a lot of new recipies from that show; some healthy, some not so healthy.

I paired the dish with a Blue Cheese, Spinach and Walnut salad and a homemade balsamic dressing.

Here is the link to the recipe. The only change I made was that I only used one of the jalapenos that the recipe listed. We don't like things that are too hot and the jalapenos that I bought were huge, so I decided that one would be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.