Thursday, April 7, 2011

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!

If you live anywhere within the vicinity of my house this morning, you probably heard some happy yelps. I had a bit of extra time so I decided to see how much longer it would be before I could slip into the next smaller size of jeans. You know the ones that haven't been work in almost two years because I "outgrew" them. First test was passed when I could pull them all the way up. Second test was when I went to see how close I could come to getting them buttoned and they buttoned with no effort!!! Third test was passes when I tried to inhale and I could breath normally!!! I wore the jeans all day to work and some shopping. I am a happy girl today. Getting in those jeans this morning was the incentive I needed to push my walking workout to the next time goal. Yea me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.