Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Oops, I forgot to write down what I lost last week! I do know that I have lost a total of 7.6 pounds so far. I keep up with my weigh loss, goals and everything using an app on my phone. I love it, it does almost every single thing I want it too. The only thing is does now do is tell my how much I lost since the last weigh in, it only gives me how much I have lost since I started. Not a big deal and watching that number grow is nice. Once I put in the new weight it replaces the last one and if I forget to look then I don 't have a weekly total. I am happy with that number.

One thing this app also does is let me record my food intake each day. And I have been good at logging all the food that I eat. I can see what I am eating and keep a running calorie count. It keeps the guesswork out of it for me and I think helps me stay on track.

We did pretty good this weekend, even with the traveling. I packed a healthy picnic lunch and we stopped at a rest area and had a picnic on the tables there. The weather was perfect for it too and we felt better knowing we did not spend money on fast food or waste the calories eating foods with no nutritional value. Thanks for the encouraging emails and comments I have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.