Monday, January 4, 2010

Not as bad as I thought

After weighing this morning, I realized that I didn't do as much damage to my weight loss as I thought I had. Since the week of Thanksgiving until now, I only gained 4 pounds back. That still puts my total weight loss at 10.2 pounds. We are getting back on track though. I sat down yesterday and made our meal plan for the week and then got up early enough to eat breakfast and pack both of our lunches. I know that eating breakfast is important and have found that by eating breakfast, even if I am not "hungry" really does put me on track for the rest of the day. Once again, I have learned that planning is key to making it all work. 

One a frugal living note: I have gotten out of the habit of being diligent with my coupons lately. While I was making the meal plan yesterday I also took the time to cut out coupons and sort through my coupon organizer. I think I want to switch the way I organize them into something a little easier. I have seen people use binders and plastic sleeves and I am thinking that is what I would like to do. I would love hints if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments! Please be kind and respectful (which happen to be two of my rules in life).

I have enabled anonymous comments, if you comment that way, please leave your name, especially if you know me personally and you have asked me a question!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.